If you’ve been around the channel for long, you’ve probably seen what happens in a day of my crazy life as a surgeon.
But how would my day look if I’d chosen a different medical specialty?
We’ve joked (a lot) about the friendly rivalry between surgeons and anesthesiologists. Today, I’m imagining what my life *might* look if I were an anesthesiologist!
Don’t have time to read this post? Watch the video here instead!
- I’d start my day after 11 days off…
- A free Audi! How fun!
- Double mocha espresso latte!
- Let’s look at the board… Oh! Slow day! Time for more coffee and a nap!
- Working hard.
- Surgery time. Let’s count down from ten… So exhausting!
- Break time yet? Uh…
- Nobody will notice…
- Stress management (back rub).
- (Candy) Crushin’ it to pass the time…
- Interrupting my game… RUDE! What does this guy want? Trendelenburg?
- More coffee…
- Done for the day at 11:30am! So tired after all that work!
Thank you for joining me in this imaginary DITL! Check out my other surgeon/anesthesia rivalry videos — and hit that subscribe button!